Thursday, August 23, 2012

School.


i have to say i've already done my first happy dance. no, not because i'm back in school, though i am very excited to be moving forward, but because i got my first A yesterday. :D because of these pictures. :)) cute, right?
My little man watching tv with daddy
(cut out of the pictures.:P)
 my teacher loved his chubby cheeks. lol.
beautiful dog whose picture you can find in an earlier post on this blog. :))
       













     i was so excited. i ended up handing these pictures in THREE times yesterday before i got full credit. i was really having problems with downloading the program she wanted me to use. though i did get this assignment in a whole week early. :) great way to start off the year, right?

anyway. life is going great here. :) went and got my permit last week, i can't remember if i posted about that. lol. but i'm able to drive now and either next week or the week after that i'm going to go take my driving test and get my licence. :) there's no maybe about that. i figure if i walk in totally confident in what i'm going to do i'll have a better chance at succeeding. :) you know?

then we move in a little less that two months. Ben's got a tun of training stuff going on too, totally secret, i don't  even know. :P

but we'll see where we are when this crazy part of our life is over and we're back to our normal lazy days around the house.

alright, well i have to get dinner going and Benny is on his way home. :) so i'll chat later. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment