Thursday, August 23, 2012

a whole alphabet about me! :D

i read this on a different blog and i thought it'd be fun...so here goes. :D

A. age: 19. turn 20 on the 17th of next month. :P
B. bed size: full but we are so getting a bigger one after our next move.
C. chore you dislike: mopping
D. dogs: don't have any, we move too much. :D
E. essential start to your day: i have to brush my teeth. :)
F. favorite colors: purple, silver, and royal blue
G. gold or silver: SILVER
H. height: 5'4''
I. instruments you played: flute and tuba.
J. job title: mommy, student, house keeper.
K. kids: Joshua David. :D
L. live: Colorado for the time being. :))
M. mom's name: Leellen Marie
N. nick names: Ris or Risa
O. overnight hospital stays: child birth.
P. pet peeves: when people tap on tables or desks...
Q. quote from a movie: "Frankly my dear, i don't give a damn." Rhett Butler
R. righty or lefty: righty
S. siblings: Cassandra, John Jr., Stephen, and Alex. :D
     in laws: Tabitha, Naomi, and Lydia
T. time you wake up: between 6 and 8. :P
U. underwear: whatever ones i grab in the morning. haha
V. vegetables you don't like: spinach and broccoli
W. what makes you run late: me...i'm just slow when it comes to get out of the house on time. lol
X. x-rays you've had: my ankle, my knee, and my shoulder
Y. yummy food you make: double chocolate cake
Z. zoo animal you like: giraffes

enjoy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment